life's little surprises

Monday, February 28, 2005

Life is peachy...

I have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which I would like to blend. I am a gentle warm person and responsive to "All things bright and beautiful" ... a person who "needs" and indeed "needs to be needed".I am a true extrovert, frivolous and outgoing. I need to feel in control of any situation. If matters are not proceeding according to plan I tend to get extremely irritable and perhaps become difficult to live with.The way things are, if I feel that I am stuck in a rut and there is not much I can do about it, I feel frustrated and inhibited...But if I can find a way to let myself go, I may find that things aren't quite so bad as perhaps I thought they were.It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed I am no exception. It would seem at this time that even though I may be surrounded by people, I am experiencing an inner- loneliness. Fortunately I am sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer me and that I may miss my share of experiences if I fail to make the best use of every opportunity. I therefore pursue my objectives with a fierce intensity and is prepared to commit myself deeply and readily..I believe that whatever I would like to do or think "I can do" - I do! It is fair to say that whatever it is that Ireally want out of life ... I will put my heart and soul into it and will not take "NO" for an answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home