life's little surprises

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Tagged

Tagged by Paula
Total volume of music files in my computer: konti lang...4GB...
Last CD(s) I bought: Michael Buble, Ray Charles, Bond, Nina Live
Song playing right now: When You Know by Shawn Colvin --- Serendipity OST

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. crash into me by dave matthews band --- my mobile phone ringtone... lost for you i'm lost & you come crash into me

2. home by michael buble --- whenever i'm not at home...i listen to this...para ma-homesick... and I know just why you could not come along with me... this was not your dream but you always believed in me...

3. time after time (different versions - everything but the girl, matchbox 20, eva cassidy, cindy lauper, INOJ, tuck & patti) --- i am so in love with this song... if you're lost you can look and you will find me...time after time...

4. cannonball by damien rice --- one of the only 2 songs in my PDA.. it's not hard to grow... when you know that you just don't know...

5. i will run to you by darlene zschech --- my favorite praise song... your eye is on the sparrow...and your hand it comforts me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home