life's little surprises

Friday, December 15, 2006

Bittersweet

The conspiring universe is doing its job but I am finding it a bit bittersweet.

I have waited for almost three months for this. And now that I got it, I'm thinking, is this really what I want? In reality, even if I don't absolutely want it, I know I will still push through with it because it's the right thing to do.

Now I'm using my right brain to think.

From The Zahir by Paulo Coelho:
Until one morning, I'll wake up and find I'm thinking about something else, and then I'll know the worst is over. My heart might be bruised, but it will recover and become capable of seeing the beauty of life once more. It's happened before, it will happen again, I'm sure. When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive --- I'll find love again.

6 Comments:

Blogger Allan Antonio said...

Hmmm... Intriguing. Is this about love?

11:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this is what I think it is... that saying is rightly appropriate :)

4:48 PM

 
Blogger patricia said...

allan, actually it's not but in the future may be related to it.. =P
carine, it's not what you think it is...hehehe...can't wait to see you this friday! =)

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Allan Antonio said...

How vague naman your answer. Let's pick up the phone and talk for a while. Or we can grab coffee when you're free. :)

1:45 PM

 
Blogger trekkota said...

i totally think this is about 'love', because look at how the universe conspired to bring out the truth in what you say ... check out the exact time you posted this entry.

you can't deny it pat :P

10:22 PM

 
Blogger patricia said...

bwahaha..how observant... =P

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home