life's little surprises

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Letter from Unni

Let me share you the letter I received from Unnikrishnan:

Respected Mam,

Since I was not sure that these clothes were laundry because there was 'No Laundry Slip' so I didn't take these for laundry.
If this is for laundry kindly place the laundry slip along with the clothes or at least switch on the laundry sign at the entrance.
Kindly cooperate with us to serve 'u' better.

Thanking You,

- Unnikrishnan [Housekeeping]

Here's my reply:
*NOT FOR LAUNDRY. Thanks.
___________

I actually felt like she was scolding me and reprimanding me for not following instructions. Oh well, I guess it's my fault. I wanted to separate my dirty clothes from my clean ones so I used the laundry bag and left it on the table. I did not really plan to have them washed yesterday so I didn't fill up the laundry form. I am now finding it funny because I am such an uncooperative guest. Hahaha...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Thanking you' hehe!

10:08 PM

 
Blogger patricia said...

jason..you're right..i later found out that UNNI is a guy...hahaha...

9:25 PM

 
Blogger ongkoy said...

ate pat, natawa ako..buti na lang dumaan ako sa blog mo..bad trip na bad trip kasi ko..nawala ung wala pang 2 months kong eyeglasses..huhu..

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home