life's little surprises

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Perfect Christmas Moment

I had my perfect Christmas moment yesterday.

I have always loved driving. It always gives me a chance to think, clear my head, sing with off-key tunes, and relax. I was driving along the Star Tollway on the way to Batangas yesterday, Christmas day, and it was perfect. Cruising along a seemingly endless highway with a vast expanse of coconut trees on my right made me think that life is really beautiful. La Vita Bella. It seemed that I was driving on a highway leading to the clouds. If you just sit back and relax, you will see a straight path with clouds at the end.
I contemplated on everything --- life, year 2005, my family, friends, colleagues, goals, expectations, good things, bad things, happy moments, etc.

Then I realized that even though not everything happened the way I wanted it to be, it was just perfect because it was the way it should be. I'd like to think that I'm still driving along the path that would lead me to the clouds. I don't know what the future will bring me but I know that it will be according to that divine plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home