life's little surprises

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today

Facts about today:

1. 26 years ago, my mom gave birth to me and almost got blind because of the anesthesia. Thankfully, the doctors were able to prevent it.
2. It is also my "bestest" friend's birthday - Happy Birthday to us Ma-an!
3. It is also my colleague Philip's birthday - Happy Birthday Phil!
4. It is also the birth date of Candida Maria de Jesus, the nun who founded the school where I spent 13 years of my education.
5. Today, I woke up with the sun's rays on my face and flowers near my bed.
6. I was able to drive again...but my license expires today and offline ang system ng LTO...so tomorrow, I need a driver!
7. I feel loved.

Facts about me:

1. I love wearing pajamas and cannot sleep without a blanket.
2. I have been almost-in-love or semi-in-love a lot of times but never been truly, madly, deeply in love with someone... always pigil...always mind over heart.
3. I cannot survive one day without drinking coffee...gourmet, instant, pantry...it doesn't matter as long as it tastes and smells like coffee.
4. I have no allergies to any kind of food.
5. I always sing while driving.
6. I am very fickle-minded (and this applies to everything...my mind can change in 1 millisecond and can change again in the next half-a-millisecond).
7. I can never play any type of sport. I always get tired easily...maybe because I'm anemic.
8. I love the beach but don't know how to swim. I love to travel but don't know how to ride a bicycle.
9. My fracture-dot-scars turn red whenever I drink alcohol.
10. I wear my watch on my right wrist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home