life's little surprises

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Suitcase life

It's been two months since I've been away from home, two months I've been shuttling my suitcase(s) back and forth. This reminded me of one of life's greatest lessons - the lesson of impermanence. Buddhist doctrines tell us that everything is constantly in flux and nothing is permanent. It has been a challenging, humbling, and exciting experience for me. It was also a nice practice for me because I realized that some things which I thought I cannot live without, I can actually manage to survive without them.

Now, I'm moving again and looking forward to living another chapter of my life.

4 Comments:

Blogger ilya said...

pat!!! where are you na? i was just about to ask you where i should send the invites.. miss you and see you soon!

5:22 PM

 
Blogger patricia said...

i'm in KL but will be flying to singapore this sunday...then will be home end of nov..so can you send the invite to my home address (PH)? i miss you too!!

1:05 AM

 
Blogger trekkota said...

amen.

miss you patuts.

5:30 PM

 
Blogger orangekiwi said...

All the best in your next chapter of life! Am honored to witness part of the evolution...brief it may be.

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home