life's little surprises

Monday, August 06, 2007

I needed some cheering up...

and I learned that...
...I should never listen to sappy, sentimental, or melancholy songs...
...I should always drink moderately (a glass of wine should be fine)...
...I should always keep myself busy & look forward to the future...
...I should always talk to my mom because she's the best cheer-upper* in the world...

*cheer-upper: someone who cheers me up (there is no such word...I just made it up!)

ps. thanks to pol for keeping me sane...

4 Comments:

Blogger ilya said...

hi pat! looks like we're in the same boat. thanks for the book suggestions :) cheer up & smile. hope to catch up with you soon!

8:39 AM

 
Blogger patricia said...

i'm smiling now...so ikaw look forward to your wedding naman...=)

10:48 PM

 
Blogger trekkota said...

it's the weather! it's the weather!!! my ass is too heavy to carry to the gym. it's the weather!!!

6:13 PM

 
Blogger Melancholic Witch said...

'cheer-upper'... nice! ;)

very very cool!
gusto ko rin ng cheer-upper!

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home