life's little surprises

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sugar Frosted Flakes and Sarees

Choices...choices... Last week, I chose sugar frosted flakes over regular corn flakes. I know that corn flakes without sugar is the healthier option. But I decided against that and opted for the not-so-good-for-my-health bowl. Maybe life's monotony prompted me to make that decision. Yummy, sweet, and sinful. That would probably be the subliminal message conveyed on the shirt which says: Sugar Frosted Flake. I bought the shirt, finished the bowl, and continued with my life. Sugar frosted flakes added a dash of surprise to life's sameness and I think I needed that.

We'll never know but one day I might again be too tired of my so-called routine life. Who knows, maybe one day, I might probably wear a saree* instead of my usual jeans-shirt-sneakers attire.


_______________
*saree - from the Sanskrit word 'sati', which means strip of cloth; a dress worn primarily by Hindu women; consists of several yards of light material that is draped around the body.

NOTE: The image above shows me wearing the shirt and asking for a demo on how to wear the saree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home