life's little surprises

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Panic Mode

I don't know what's happening to me these past few days.

I missed my 9:40am flight back to Manila today.
I learned never to assume because as my colleagues would say...ASSUME is making a** out of u and me.And yes, I assumed my flight was at 1pm...because that's my usual flight...but no...when I checked out of the hotel...I looked at my ticket...and saw that my flight was at 9:40am!!! What the f?!

Lesson learned...always check the ticket. I think that's one of my bad habits...I never look at my ticket thoroughly. This is actually the second time I missed a flight. Last year, my friends and I missed our domestic flight back to Manila. I hated the agony of waiting. I hated that panic mode I was in.

Luckily, someone out there saved me. I was able to get a flight.

No more next time please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home