life's little surprises

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's all in the mind

Thinking too much is one of my hobbies. It can be good at times especially if you need to logically find answers to your questions. Too much of anything, at the same time, can be also bad. I have been influenced by Descartes' philosophical statement: cogito ergo sum...I think, therefore I exist...

Thinking too much sometimes prevents me from doing what I think I should do...
Thinking too much makes me lose some opportunities that I could have held on to...
Thinking too much allows room for regret...

On the other hand...

Thinking too much helps me realize the why and the how of things...
Thinking too much gives me 'lessons learned'...
Thinking too much provides room for growth...

My advice: think moderately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home