life's little surprises

Friday, April 07, 2006

My Turn - from Ilya (Quattro - I've been tagged)

four jobs i have had in my life:
1. intern (aka 'alila')
2. programmer
3. project implementation slave
4. N/A

four movies i would watch over and over:
1. Serendipity
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
3. City of Angels
4. Under the Tuscan Sun

four places i have lived:
1. Our house
2. Burgundy Condo in front of Ateneo
3. Somerset, Sydney
4. The Ascott, Shanghai

four tv shows i love to watch:
1. CSI
2. CSI: NY
3. Travel Asia and Beyond
4. Will and Grace

four places i have been on vacation:
1. Batangas (my lolo's house)
2. Vancouver
3. San Francisco
4. Bangkok

four websites i visit daily:
1. www.cnn.com
2. silverstrands.blogspot.com
3. www.google.com
4. p2p portal ... hehe...

four of my favorite foods:
1. lasagna
2. pancakes
3. crabs
4. coffee

four places i would rather be right now:
1. manila
2. hawaii
3. boracay
4. venice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home