life's little surprises

Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Semi-Vegan Life

Getting sick last Monday was the final catalyst.
Last Wednesday (24 Jan) was the start of my semi-vegan diet. It's now my fifth day and I'm really happy I made this health-related-decision. I have been thinking about this for more than a month now...ever since I read that Longevity article from National Geographic. People from different regions tend to live more than 100 years by following similar habits (e.g. no smoking, no meat, active lifestyle, close-family ties, and engagement in social activities).
Time to buy tofu, soy milk, peanuts, veggies, and fruits.

***Additional note - folks from Sardinia, Italy also included a glass of red wine with their vegetarian meals. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it up =)

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

naks... para ka na palang vj na. heheheheh. is this just going to be a fad or not?

hehehhee. may other term akong alam dito -- vegequarian (yung seafood and veg lang)

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home