life's little surprises

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Some Pig

It was my first time to watch a movie alone. When a Thai colleague asked me if I had plans for Saturday, I answered no and he gave me a free movie ticket to watch Charlotte's Web. He gave me two tickets but I just got one since all my teammates went home already. I was left on my own for this weekend.
Watching a movie by myself isn't as frightening as I've expected. It was actually similar to watching DVDs by yourself, except that the screen is really wide and there are strangers around you. I cried a lot of times (some scenes --- I was just teary-eyed) during the movie. I am not sure if being alone made the story even more 'cry-able' but I was really sad when Wilbur didn't win the blue ribbon, when Charlotte was dying, even at the end, when Charlotte's baby spiders were fleeing from the barn.
All in all, I'm glad the movie reminded me an important lesson about friendship and making a difference on someone else's life. Even gladder that I was able to watch a movie by myself...for free! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger trekkota said...

dont u feel so independent when u watch a movie by yourself ... it's soo cool

10:47 PM

 
Blogger patricia said...

ok lang..hahaha..nothing spectacular! =P

10:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home